UW Health is the employer for any of our ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs. Visit the UW Health GME website for details on eligibility and credentialing requirements, benefits and institutional learning environment.
We encourage applicants from any of these sponsoring boards: Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry and Neurology, Radiology, and Surgery.
We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program. Applications are accepted from July 1 through August 30th for the next fellowship year.
Your ERAS application should include:
- Completed ERAS common application form
- Three letters of recommendations (including one from your residency director)
- USLME transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Updated CV
- ECFMGE (for international medical school graduates)
- Personal statement
- Visas sponsored: J-1 (if applicable)
For more information, please contact:
Matt Kronberger, MS