The internal medicine residency at University of Wisconsin–Madison is a small, well-resourced program in the largest academic department of the nation's first school of medicine and public health at one of the leading research universities in the United States.
Take a look at what sets us apart.
- Facilities that include the best hospital in Wisconsin and one of the best VA hospitals in the country
- Curriculum that can be tailored to your professional and clinical interests
- Access to several longitudinal clinical experiences not available anywhere else
- Engaged program leadership and extraordinary mentors
- Excellent funding for research and additional training
- A programmatic emphasis on wellbeing
- A strong, inclusive in-program community, with most residents living only a short distance from the hospital
- Competitive housestaff salaries above the 75th percentile nationally
- All in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin—a progressive, mid-sized city that's consistently ranked among the nation's most livable
We'd love to hear from you! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the program. And if you're looking for our NRMP codes, you'll find those here.
Join us and move forward together.