Kurt Jacobson, MD, MHSA, FSCAI
Theresa Teske, C-TAGME
When you join the University of Wisconsin Interventional Cardiology (IC) fellowship, you'll be in the center of the action in a full-service clinical program.
We offer training in state-of-the-art coronary and structural interventions—and advanced subspecialty research—to give you the experience you need for success.
“I thoroughly enjoyed my time at UW and have felt incredibly well trained as I started my practice and continue into my fifth year as an interventional cardiologist. The variety of procedures, volume and mentorship balanced with autonomy is second to none.”
Why You'll Love Our Program
- A nationally recognized hospital and heart and vascular center with a high-volume service line guarantees access to the full spectrum of patient complexity and procedural opportunities
- Support from a team of advanced practice providers so you can focus on developing procedural skills
- Simulation in our onsite clinical simulation program
- First-operator experience early in your training
- Paired faculty mentorship on arrival to provide guidance along your educational and career trajectory
“Dr. Jacobson is an excellent operator as well as teacher/mentor. He always tries to challenge his fellows and hone their skills with positive feedback and constructive criticism. He is the role model for excellent leadership.”
Life in Madison
More about Madison | Discover Wisconsin
Meet our Program Director
"We provide a supportive and collaborative learning environment, and work closely with you to provide the experiences and guidance you need to reach your personal and professional goals.
We're proud to train exceptional future interventionalists who go on to be leaders in the field. Join us!"