Jennifer Wright, MD
Blake Fleeman, MD
Associate Program Director
Theresa Teske, C-TAGME
When you join the University of Wisconsin Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (CCEP) fellowship, you'll be in the center of the action in a full-service clinical program.
We offer training in the full suite of EP procedures—plus access to advanced education and subspecialty—to give you the experience you need for success.
"The quality of training received from amazing faculty members is truly appreciated, but becomes more evident post-graduation when you know that [they] become life-long mentors and support as you navigate through your early careers as an attending."
Why You'll Love Our Program
- A positive, collaborative environment where you can follow your passion, gain experience in your area of interest and achieve life balance
- A nationally recognized hospital and cardiovascular program with a high-volume EP service line, guaranteeing access to the full spectrum of procedural complexities, including advanced ablation and lead extraction
- Faculty mentor matching on arrival to provide guidance along your educational and career trajectory
- Large basic and translational research programs in ion channels and inherited arrhythmias, and boutique clinics in faint and fall and inherited arrhythmias
- Service-wide continuous quality improvement and lab efficiency initiatives to prepare you for life after fellowship
"Dr. Wright takes pains to ensure that trainees are grounded in best practice...and continues to support them to gain progressive autonomy during the course of their trainings. She role-models effective clinician behavior and is also great with didactics and other aspects as a mentor and faculty member."
Life in Madison
More about Madison | Discover Wisconsin
Meet our Program Director
"We cultivate close interactions between fellows and attendings in a collaborative, learner-centered environment. We want you to feel like you’re part of our group while you’re here with us—not only as a fellow, but as a colleague."