Train with experts in a nationally recognized clinical program at the University of Wisconsin Adult Congenital Heart Disease fellowship.
We offer individualized training—and truly integrated adult and pediatric clinical services—to give you the experience you need for success.
Why You'll Love Our Program
- The world-class UW Health Adult Congenital Heart Disease program, one of the first in the country to be accredited as a Comprehensive Care Center by the Adult Congenital Heart Association, consistently ranks among the top nationally for outcomes
- A completely integrated clinical program with adult and pediatric cardiology faculty caring for patients side-by-side
- Five fellowship faculty members who are ABIM board-certified in adult congenital heart disease
- A patient population that exposes you to a wide variety of diagnoses and clinical learning scenarios
- A culture that intentionally incorporates care and respect for the lives of team members and patients alike
"We are a highly collaborative group with a culture of inclusivity that nurtures and rewards creativity. Our individualized curriculum and dedicated network of mentors supports your pursuit of knowledge and ensures that you achieve your clinical and academic goals."