- Career Readiness. Train board eligible cardiologists in the specialty of adult congenital cardiology to function in the full capacity as adult congenital cardiologists.
- Learner Growth. Create a training environment that enhances the learners’ ability to grow in the six core competencies through meaningful clinical, simulated, didactic, and mentored experiences.
- Scholarship. Teach fellows the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed for lifelong learning and scholarship.
- Professionalism & Collegiality. Promote an appreciation for and atmosphere of professionalism and collegiality.
- Educator Improvement. Improve educator skills in effective evaluation, feedback, and creation of appropriate learning environments.
Continued ACGME accreditation with no citations