When you train at the University of Wisconsin Gastroenterology and Hepatology fellowship program, you'll gain the robust clinical, research and teaching experiences you need for the career you want.
Thrive in our culture of mentorship and respect—and graduate ready for a lifetime of learning and leadership.
"Having a variety of mentors across both GI and hepatology allows us to get a sense of where we see ourselves and our careers. [The program] really nurtures a sense of camaraderie and being a team player."
—Jessica Musto, MD, fellowship alumna
Why You'll Love Our Program
- Balanced clinical training in gastroenterology and hepatology
- Opportunities for advanced training in inflammatory bowel disease, endoscopy and transplant hepatology
- Two to six months of protected research time each year
- Personalized mentorship and strong camaraderie between faculty and fellows
- Individualized, flexible curriculum to nurture your career path and ensure work-life balance