UW Health is the employer for any of our ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs. Visit the UW Health GME website for details on eligibility and credentialing requirements, benefits and institutional learning environment.
We follow departmental and institutional guidance on non-discrimination, and conduct holistic application review to minimize the influence of racial, ethnic, and gender bias in applicant invitation and ranking.
Your ERAS application should include:
- Completed ERAS common application form
- Three letters of recommendations (including one from your residency director)
- USLME and/or COMLEX transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Current CV
- ECFMGE (for international medical school graduates)
- Personal statement
- Visas sponsored: J-1 (if applicable)
For more information, please contact: