UW Health is the employer for any of our ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs. Visit the UW Health GME website for details on eligibility and credentialing requirements, benefits and institutional learning environment.
We follow departmental and institutional guidance on non-discrimination, and conduct holistic application review to minimize the influence of racial, ethnic, and gender bias in applicant invitation and ranking.
All applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency.
We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program. Applications are due by August 30th for the next fellowship year. (If you are interested in applying to both the Med-Peds fellowship programs, please submit an application via ERAS and email the program manager to notify the program prior to interview season.)
Your ERAS application should include:
- Completed ERAS common application form
- Three letters of recommendations (including one from your residency director)
- USLME and/or COMLEX transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Current CV
- ECFMGE (for international medical school graduates)
- Personal statement
- Visas sponsored: J-1 (if applicable)
For more information, please contact:
Rachel Filipiak, MHA
- Mid-August: First round of interview invitations
- Early September: Second round of interview invitations
- September–October: Interviews that include:
- Meetings with division chief, fellowship director and faculty members who have shared interests
- Curriculum and case conference sessions (optional)
- November: Match