- Continuously innovate in response to fellow needs to provide a rich learning experience tailored to individual fellows’ career goals and through this continuous improvement, provide fellows with experiences necessary to prepare for careers in clinical care, scientific investigation, public/global health, and education.
- Recruit and train a diverse group of fellows through culturally sensitive education practices and individualized mentorship.
- Cultivate a diverse faculty group with expertise in feedback and mentorship with the goal of supporting the individual needs of trainees in research and QI.
- Foster critical thinking and lifelong learning to refine the approach to clinical care.
- Encourage self-reflection, tolerance, and respect as well as advocacy for others, including colleagues and especially as necessary to optimize infectious disease outcomes for vulnerable patients and patient populations.
Continued ACGME accreditation with no citations