The University of Wisconsin Division of Hematology/Medical Oncology fellowship participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the fellowship match program overseen by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
All applicants for the fellowship program must submit their application online through ERAS. Please be sure to provide the following:
- Completed ERAS common application form
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your Residency Director) using the Letter of Recommendation Portal (LORP)
- USMLE transcript
- Medical School Transcript
- Updated CV
- ECFMG (for foreign medical school graduates)
- Personal Statement
All applicants to the Hematology/Medical Oncology fellowship program are required to register with the NRMP.
IMPORTANT DATES ANNUALLY
- July 1: MyERAS website opens to fellowship applicants.
- July 15: ERAS PostOffice opens to July application cycle programs to download applications.
- August 1: Deadline to apply to our program.
- September & October: Applicant interviews are conducted.
- Mid-December: Match Results available for July application cycle programs
Visas Sponsored (if applicable): J-1. Please note that H1 Visas are not sponsored.
Applicants must have completed residency training in internal medicine before beginning this fellowship. Applications are judged on the basis of the applicant's academic and clinical training record, letter of recommendation, and personal interviews with division faculty.
Inquiries on applications may be addressed to:
UW Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
Email: Deana Grade, fellowship coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)