About Our Program
Train with innovators at the University of Wisconsin Allergy and Immunology fellowship program. We offer robust research opportunities led by world-renowned, federally funded investigators, and a truly integrated adult and pediatric clinical program that gives you the experience you need for success.
Meet our Program Director
"We give you the training and experience to succeed in any path you choose, whether you want to be an academic researcher, a clinician-educator or a clinical practitioner.
We know each of these areas require very specific experiences, and our program will prepare you very well for the career you want."
Why You'll Love Our Program
- Hands-on research opportunities with guidance from an expert mentor and a multidisciplinary advisory committee
- Formal research training through our program and the UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- Completely integrated clinic with faculty seeing adult and pediatric patients side-by-side for a balanced clinical experience
- A patient population that exposes you to a wide variety of diagnoses and clinical learning scenarios
- A state-of-the-art simulation program and procedural competency course so you can master procedural skills
Life in Madison
Please contact us with any questions about our program.