The University of Wisconsin-Madison Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program aims are:
- Train Allergy and Immunology Fellows to conduct clinical, translational, and/or basic science research as well as quality improvement research.
- Train Allergy and Immunology Fellows to provide high quality clinical care to adult and pediatric patients.
- Adapt training for the Allergy and Immunology Fellows to meet their wellness needs and career interests.
- Create a culture of diversity and inclusivity allowing personal and professional growth in an environment free of bias or discrimination.
- Develop the next generation of physician-scientists prepared to lead advancements in Allergy and Immunology through innovation, ingenuity and established research methods, with focus on retaining these individuals as the next leaders at our institution.
Continued ACGME accreditation with no citations