University of Wisconsin
School of Medicine and Public Health

How to Apply

Application Process:

Applications are processed through ERAS.

You will need to provide the following material:

  1. Common Application Form
  2. Three letters of recommendation
  3. MSPE (Deans Letter from application for Residency)
  4. Transcripts
  5. USMLE or COMLEX transcript
  6. ECFMG status report (for foreign medical school graduates)
  7. Personal Statement
  8. Curriculum vitae

The only visa sponsored by the program is J-1. The program does not sponsor the H-1 visa.

Please contact the fellowship coordinator with any fellowship questions

Paula O'Malley
(608) 262-8023