Thank you for your interest in the University of Wisconsin Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program. We will be taking applications through the ERAS on-line application program only. Please refer to their website for the application and timeline.
We are a one-year program, accepting applicants whom have:
- completed an ACGME-sponsored Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency program**
- maintain a current ECFMG certificates, US citizenship or US permanent residency- green card (Unfortunately our institution does not accept H1 visas)
- possess strong academic credentials
- demonstrate evidence for an interest in geriatrics, typically with prior experiences in aging and geriatrics during their training
Our application and admissions process includes interviews for qualified applicants once completed applications are received. An application is considered complete when ERAS has received the following documents:
- ERAS Common Application Form (CAF)
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of Recommendation (1 of these should be from your Program Director)
- MSPE/Dean's letter
- USMLE Transcript
For those applying after the NRMP match, we would still require the aforementioned documents for consideration of a position (if available). All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.