When you or your loved one comes to us for treatment, you’re partnering with a team of expert medical professionals, all dedicated to providing the best care possible.
We see patients at University Hospital, UW Health at The American Center, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, and Meriter Hospital—as well as at other local and regional hospitals and clinics throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Together we serve the health needs of Wisconsin, and beyond.
To learn more or book appointments, please visit the UW Health website.
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Allergy and Asthma Studies
- Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant
- UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Cardiovascular Care
- Digestive Health Services
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (digestive health, liver and pancreas)
- Hematology (blood diseases)
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine (primary care)
- Nephrology (kidney diseases)
- Palliative Care
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Rheumatology and Arthritis
- Smoking & Tobacco Cessation