The Department of Medicine at the University of Wisconsin cares for patients at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, William S. Middleton Memorial Veteran's Hospital, and Meriter Hospital as well as other local and regional hospitals and clinics.
With our clinical partner, UW Health, we will provide you with the best health care that unites several specialties to offer you the highest quality treatment plan. Our expert doctors are at the forefront of research, developing new treatments and training the next generation of physicians. Together we serve the health needs of Wisconsin, and beyond.
Below is a list of ways the Department of Medicine can help provide you with many medical services to meet your health care needs. For a full list of services offered by UW Health, go here.
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Allergy and Asthma Studies
- Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant
- UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Cardiovascular Care
- Digestive Health Services
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (digestive health, liver and pancreas)
- Hematology - blood diseases
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine (primary care)
- Nephrology - kidney diseases
- Palliative Care
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Rheumatology and Arthritis
- Smoking & Tobacco Cessation