- Ben Gurion University of the Negev in collaboration with Columbia University Medical Center, Beer-Sheva, Israel – MD
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York – Residency in Internal Medicine
- Temple University Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA – Fellowship in Geriatrics
- Temple University Medical Center – Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Tennessee Technical University, Cookeville, Tennessee – MBA
Dr. Levinson is a faculty member in the Division of Rheumatology within the Department of Medicine. In addition to being a current member of both the American College of Rheumatology and the American Geriatrics Society, he served as the Chair of the American College of Rheumatology Fellows-in-Training Subcommittee from 2021-2022. He teaches within the UW-Madison Medical School as well as in his clinic. As the Temple University Chief Fellow, he developed and coordinated academic lecture series and quality-improvement projects.
Dr. Levinson treats patients with a variety of rheumatologic diseases and disorders, with a particular interest in lupus, connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease, and geriatric rheumatology.
Dr. Levinson’s research interests include geriatric rheumatology, connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease and general rheumatology.