- Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania – MD
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan – Fellowship in Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine
- University of Michigan Health System – Fellowship in Sleep Medicine, Michael S. Aldrich Sleep Laboratory
- University of Michigan Health System – Fellowship in Sleep/Pulmonary Research
- University of Michigan Health System – MS in Clinical Research Design and Statistical Analysis
Dr. Mihaela Teodorescu is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine and the Director of the James B. Skatrud Pulmonary/Sleep Research Laboratory.
Dr. Teodorescu’s clinical work focuses on general pulmonology and sleep medicine, with special emphasis on sleep-disordered breathing in patients with complex cardio-respiratory disease.
View Dr. Mihaela Teodorescu's publications on NCBI MyBibliography
Dr. Teodorescu’s research concerns the reciprocal interaction of chronic lung disease with sleep and sleep-disordered breathing.