- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, equivalent of MD)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences - Junior Residency in Laboratory Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center - Residency in Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts - Fellowship in Nephrology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Fellowship in Transplant Nephrology
Dr. Neetika Garg is a faculty member in the Division of Nephrology within the Department of Medicine. As a clinical transplant nephrologist, Dr. Garg focuses on transplant medicine and serves as a UW Health Inpatient Transplant Nephrology Dyad. She is a member of the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). In addition to certification in Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Dr. Garg holds certification as a Hypertension Specialist from the American Society of Hypertension (ASH).
Dr. Garg’s clinical interests include nephrology and transplant medicine (renal transplantation and pancreas transplantation).
View Dr. Neetika Garg’s Publications on NCBI My Bibliography
Dr. Garg’s clinical research has focused on topics such as BK virus nephropathy, acute kidney injury, and antibody-mediated rejection.