- King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, equivalent of MD)
- Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan – Internship in Internal Medicine
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, New York – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Fellowship in General Nephrology
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Fellowship in Interventional Nephrology
Dr. Ali Gardezi is a faculty member in the Division of Nephrology within the Department of Medicine. As a clinical nephrologist, Dr. Gardezi cares for people living with a wide range of renal diseases and disorders in both inpatient and outpatient settings, including dialysis clinics. Dr. Gardezi is a member of the American College of Physicians (ACP), the American Society of Nephrology (ASN), and the American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN). As a medical educator, he has provided classroom and clinical instruction on a variety of nephrology topics to medical students and nephrology fellows. He has conducted clinical research on factors affecting access patency in hemodialysis.
View Dr. Ali Gardezi's publications on PubMed
Dr. Gardezi’s clinical interests include nephrology, interventional nephrology, hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis.