- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI – MD
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Chief Resident in Internal Medicine
- William S. Middleton Memorial VA Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin – Advanced Fellowship in Women’s Health
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Education – MS in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis
Dr. Tischendorf is a faculty member in the Division of Infectious Disease within the Department of Medicine. She provides clinical care at UW Health and UnityPoint Health – Meriter Hospital. Dr. Tischendorf is a member of the antimicrobial stewardship committee. She is active in medical education, serving as associate program director of the Infectious Disease Fellowship, Core Faculty in the Internal Medicine Residency Program and a member of the Education Policy and Curriculum Committee for UW SMPH.
Dr. Tischendorf’s clinical interest is a general infectious disease with specific interest in managing infections in patients who inject drugs.
Dr. Tischendorf’s research focuses on medical education and antimicrobial stewardship. She looks forward to continuing this important work for our Department of Medicine trainees.