- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – MD
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – PhD in Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics – Fellowship in Pulmonary Research
Dr. Loren Denlinger is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine. He is the assistant chief for research in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and the research oversight director for its Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship program. He holds two patents, co-chairs the data monitoring committee at the University of Wisconsin Institute for Clinical and Translational Research and is a reviewer for numerous peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Dr. Denlinger is a pulmonologist and critical care physicians with special interests in asthma, bronchiectasis, bronchoscopy, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary infections, and pulmonary function and stress testing. He is the medical director for the UW Health Advanced Asthma Care Clinic.
View Dr. Loren Denlinger's publications on NCBI My Bibliography
Dr. Denlinger has research interests in the triggers for and the mechanisms of recovery from asthmatic exacerbations. He currently is a principal investigator with the NHLBI Severe Asthma Research Program and leads a multi-center, biomarker-informed, platform-adaptive clinical trial (PrecISE) for patients with severe asthma.