- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – MD
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa – Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- University of Iowa College of Public Health, Iowa City, Iowa – MS in Epidemiology
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Applied Public Health Training, Atlanta, Georgia – Postdoctoral Fellowship, Epidemic Intelligence Service
Dr. Donita Croft is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine. She is also the medical director at Select Specialty Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. Dr. Croft is a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians.
Dr. Croft is a pulmonologist and critical care physician with special interests in chronic critical illness, end-of-life care and epidemiology.