- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana – MS in Biology
- University of Wisconsin Madison – MD
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California – MS in Systems Management
- Womack Army Community Hospital, Fort Bragg, North Carolina – Residency in Family Medicine
- Womack Army Community Hospital – Chief Resident
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Bethesda, Maryland - Fellowship in Neuroscience Medical Research
Dr. Robert Przybelski is a faculty member in the Division of Geriatrics and Gerontology within the Department of Medicine. s. He has received many local and national awards for his clinical and educational work, and is world-renowned for his pioneering clinical research with artificial blood. His current focus is memory evaluation, treatment and research, as he is the Director of Geriatric Memory Clinics and is involved in a number of memory research efforts.
Dr. Przybelski’s clinical focus is on memory assessment and treatment.
Dr. Przybelski's research interests include vitamin deficiencies causing memory problems, neuroimaging with metabolic, amyloid and tau PET scans, and sleep apnea effects on memory testing.