Seeking the best physicians, academic faculty and staff to join our amazing team of inpatient experts in the Division of Hospital Medicine!
Leadership Opportunity: Division Chief, Hospital Medicine
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative hospitalist to lead the Division of Hospital Medicine. The new leader will:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for faculty and staff
- Give direction for expanding the clinical, educational and research programs
- Guide faculty development
- Participate in the clinical teaching of medical students and trainees
- Nurture and expand the division’s research portfolio in clinical trials and health services
- Build a cohesive and collaborative culture among the providers
- Envision new ways to accelerate the division’s track record of academic excellence
Join us and help drive our mission to transform the world of medicine through scholarship, innovation and partnership!
- Be part of a multidisciplinary clinical team. We offer a flexible schedule, lead distinctive clinical programs, and provide ample opportunities to participate in clinical research.
- Be a valued teacher and mentor. Our faculty attend on our internal medicine residency program’s flagship teaching service, are part of the program’s leadership team and are dedicated mentors throughout all three years of training.
- Be inspired by our research. Our scholarly pursuits are fueled by a passion for health equity, and our faculty includes nationally known physicians on the leading edge of healthcare policy.
Join us and move forward together.