Delivering remarkable care happens with the support of remarkable information systems.
Our fellowship trains the clinical informatics leaders of tomorrow with a personalized program and unprecedented hands-on experience.
Why Clinical Informatics?
“We’re really interested in training fellows who will be ready to tackle the full range of clinical informatics projects on day 1 of their first job. That means providing the type of real-world, hands-on technical and leadership experiences so that they will feel ready and confident, no matter the challenge.”
—David Schneider, MD, Associate Program Director
Why You'll Love Our Program
- Hands-on experience. Immediately apply what you’re learning through real-world build, project leadership, research, and implementation. Our fellows graduate with a full portfolio.
- Personalization. Develop your career according to your own goals with electives, away rotations, individual projects, and immersion experiences with today’s industry leaders.
- Land the job. Our faculty are committed to developing your career, providing you CV-building experience, and coaching you every step of the way from cover letter to contract negotiation.
- Confidence. Learn the full breadth of clinical informatics science to crush the CI Boards and feel confident tackling problems from conception, design, and implementation.
- Capstone project/research. Flexible options to develop expertise ranging from clinical informatics research, quality improvement, machine learning, and NLP projects.
“We give our fellows the opportunity to really tailor their experience to their own career goals with opportunities in a wide range of research, immersion, electives, and industry exposure. Our goal is for each fellow to develop a unique set of experiences and accomplishments which will set them apart in the job market.”
—Heidi Twedt, MD, program director