Our Division provides Critical Care services at several locations locally and regionally:
- Critical Care Services at UW Hospitals and Clinics
- The Critical Care service is based primarly in the Trauma and Life Support Center (TLC), extending to other units as needed to care for critically ill patients.
- Division faculty provide support to the NeuroICU service, staffing the service 12 weeks annually.
- TeleICU (eICU)
- The TeleICU program provides support to regional hospitals with electronic monitoring of ICU patients on a 24/7 basis.
- Meriter Hospital ICU
- Our faculty provide Critical Care Services and Leadership at Meriter Hospital, a nonprofit, 448 bed community hospital in Madison, WI.
- William S. Middleton Memorial VA Hospital
- Our faculty provide Critical Care Services for the VA at this Madison Hospital.