- All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India - MBBS
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX - Residency in Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY - Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Chief Fellow in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health, Chicago, IL - MPH
Dr. Sodhi is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine. She serves on a number of committees, such as the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) Women’s Lung Health Steering Committee and the American Thoracic Society Quality Improvement and Implementation Committee. Dr. Sodhi has received a number of awards for her work in education, including two ACCP Distinguished CHEST Educator honors. She has been invited to speak at numerous sessions, seminars and professional society events.
Dr. Sodhi's clinical specialties include critical care echocardiography and lung diseases.
Dr. Sodhi's research interests include machine learning and prediction models, as well as lung disease.