- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - MD
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center - Residency in Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University - Master of Health Science (MHS), Clinical Investigation
- Johns Hopkins University - Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University - Fellowship in Sleep Medicine
Dr. Andrew Braun is a faculty member in the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and the director of the UW Health Adult Cystic Fibrosis Clinic. A native of Wisconsin, Dr. Braun attended the University of Wisconsin for his undergraduate and medical school training. He subsequently completed internal medicine residency at the University of California–San Francisco, and his clinical and research fellowship in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. He has a Master of Health Sciences degree in clinical investigation from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Braun's clinical and research interests include cystic fibrosis therapeutics, sleep-related breathing disorders, metabolic consequences of advanced lung disease, and lung transplantation. He is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and sleep medicine.