- Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois – MD
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Interventional Cardiology Research Fellowship
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
Dr. Mohun Ramratnam is a faculty member of the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Ramratnam is director of interventional cardiology at the William S. Middleton VA Hospital while also actively engaged in cardiovascular translational research. He mentors a wide range of learners from medical students to fellows, and serves on the UW Cardiology Fellowship Clinical Competency Committee.
Dr Ramrathnam’s clinical specialties include cardiovascular medicine and interventional cardiology specializing in diagnostic cardiac catheterization, intravascular imaging and percutaneous coronary interventions.
View Dr. Mohun Ramratnam’s publications on NCBI My Bibliography
As a physician-scientist, Dr. Ramratnam’s research interests focus on studying novel pathways in cardiac metabolism and mitochondrial function in order to discover future therapies for patients afflicted with heart disease.