- Cambridge University - M. Phil. in Pathology
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - MD
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - PhD, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Residency in Internal Medicine (Primary Care Track)
Dr. Wilson is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. Her honors include the Lawrence G. Crocker Award for Outstanding Generalist Resident and membership in the Sigma Xi National Research Honor Society and the Pi Kappa Lambda National Music Honor Society. She has received funding support from the National Institutes of Health-Institute on Aging (predoctoral fellowship and Award for Excellence in Biomedical Aging Research, respectively) and the Churchill Scholarship from the Winston Churchill Foundation. Dr. Wilson serves as a preceptor for 1st and 2nd year medical students in the UW School of Medicine and Public Health preceptor program, and serve as continuity clinic attending for Internal Medicine residents.
Dr. Wilson's medical interests include internal medicine and primary care.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - IUD Placement Workshop B, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - Teaching Masters Program, an interactive 16-hour seminar course designed to impact teaching techniques