- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine - DO
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Residency in Emergency Medicine
- University of California–Los Angeles - Fellowship in Clinical Research and Geriatric Medicine
- University of California–Los Angeles - Postgraduate research fellowship
Dr. Kathleen Walsh is a faculty member in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine within the Department of Medicine. She is the associate director of the UW Health Faint and Falls Clinic. Honors awarded to Dr. Walsh include recognition as a Top Doctor in Madison (Geriatrics), Best Doctors of America list for multiple years, Excellence in Scholarship award from the Wisconsin Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Ambulatory Teaching Award from the Department of Medicine. Dr. Walsh is a member of the American Geriatrics Society. She mentors internal medicine residents and lectures to UW–Madison physician assistant students on geriatric medicine topics. She routinely presents at regional and national conferences on syncope and geriatric syndromes.
Dr. Walsh's clinical interests include syncope, falls prevention, comprehensive geriatric assessment and polypharmacy.