The Department of Medicine's Office of Research Services (ORS) helps faculty, learners and staff effectively use data throughout all stages of the research process. We encourage investigators to contact ORS about any data analysis questions early in the research process.
- Provides expertise in the design, conduct and analysis of basic, clinical and population-based research studies.
- Biostatistical Consultation form
- Assist investigators during project conceptualization, grant submission, and deployment of secure data storage and processing methods.
- Data Request & Consultation form
- Provides technological solutions to meet research needs.
For questions, please email ORS at firstname.lastname@example.org.