Over the next several weeks, Vital Signs will feature introductions to many of the 42 new faculty members and four chief residents who are joining us this year. Each has been asked to provide some background about their primary professional focus in clinical, research, and/or medical education, what drew them to UW-Madison, their hopes and dreams for their first year, hobbies and interests, and favorite piece of advice from a mentor or inspiring figure.
We are pleased to welcome:
- Ambar Haleem, MD - Infectious Disease
- Rebecca “Becky” MacAllister, MD - Hospital Medicine
- Alexander “Alex” MacBriar, MD - Hospital Medicine
- Scott Saunders, MD - Page Family Endowed Chief Resident
- Yong “Tony” Wang, PhD - Hematology, Medical Oncology and Palliative Care
- Kevin Wenzke, MD - Vogelman/Carnes Family Endowed Chief Resident