Research Connections is a quarterly e-newsletter produced by the Department of Medicine's Office of Research Services.
It provides educational information and helpful resources for research faculty and staff, so that they can be more successful.
If you don't currently receive Research Connections and would like to, you can opt in here.
- July 2020 Research Connections
- October 2020 Research Connections
- January 2021 Research Connections
- April 2021 Research Connections
Selected Articles from Previous Issues
- Department of Medicine Protocol Feasibility Assessments: How is it Going? (published July 2020)
- Data Management and Analysis Services Available to Researchers (published July 2020)
- Upcoming Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates On or After May 25, 2021 (published April 2021)