The Department of Medicine’s Data Management and Advanced Analysis service oversees the management, development and production of research data to ensure timely delivery of analyses and provide accurate reporting.
- Analyze/determine faculty needs for outcomes research data and develop retrieval mechanisms and outcomes research datasets
- Provide information and reports on outcomes research data structure, quality, and accrual
- Design and develop a system of databases for researching healthcare outcomes research data in a format suitable for analysis
- Manage and monitor outcomes research data acquisition and conversion to implement a quality control system
- Design, develop, code, and document programs for integrating healthcare outcomes research data
- Interface with IT staff on networking, hardware and software issues, as needed