- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida – MD
- Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona – Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix and Banner, University Medical Center Phoenix – Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Norton Thoracic Institute, Phoenix, Arizona – Fellowship in Transplant Pulmonology
- Write State University, Fairborn, Ohio – MS in Anatomy
Dr. Samir Sultan is a faculty member of the Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine within the Department of Medicine. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association.
Dr. Sultan’s clinical interests focus on transplant medicine and critical care medicine.