- University of Buenos Aires, School of Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentina – MD
- Lerner Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Molecular Cardiology
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH – Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Fellowship
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI – Residency
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN – Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA – Cardiac Imaging Fellowship
Dr. Sofia Carolina Masri is a faculty member in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine within the Department of Medicine. She is a member of the American Heart Association and International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation. Dr. Masri is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology; and a Diplomate of the National Board of Echocardiography.
As an advanced heart disease/transplant cardiologist, Dr. Masri provides care to patients with a wide range of advanced cardiovascular diseases and disorders. Her clinical interests include noninvasive cardiac imaging, especially cardiac MRI, advanced heart failure and heart transplantation.
View Dr. Masri's Publications on NCBI MyBibliography.