- University of Buenos Aires, School of Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentina – MD
- Lerner Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH – Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Molecular Cardiology
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH – Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Fellowship
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI – Residency
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN – Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA – Cardiac Imaging Fellowship
Dr. Sofia Carolina Masri is a faculty member in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine within the Department of Medicine. She is a member of the American Heart Association and International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation. Dr. Masri is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology; and a Diplomate of the National Board of Echocardiography.
As an advanced heart disease/transplant cardiologist, Dr. Masri provides care to patients with a wide range of advanced cardiovascular diseases and disorders. Her clinical interests include noninvasive cardiac imaging, especially cardiac MRI, advanced heart failure and heart transplantation.