- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - MD
- Oregon Health Sciences University - Internship in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - Advanced Fellowship in Women’s Health
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - MS in Population Health Sciences
Dr. Jessica Bartell is a faculty member in the Division of General Internal Medicine within the Department of Medicine. As an internist, Dr. Bartell practices in both ambulatory and inpatient settings to treat adult for a variety of diseases and disorders. As a medical educator, Dr. Bartell has provided classroom instruction on public health and population health topics to medical students and has provided clinical instruction to residents. She is a member of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Bartell is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honorary society and has received the American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) Janet M. Glasgow Achievement Award, the UW School of Medicine and Public Health Christopher Dahl Award for Humanistic Qualities and Scholarly Ability, and the Wisconsin State Medical Society Houghton Award, among others. In addition to certification in the practice of internal medicine, Dr. Bartell earned a certification in medical management.
Dr. Bartell’s clinical interests include internal medicine in inpatient and ambulatory settings.