Regularly scheduled program series
HIV/AIDS Lecture Series, Sixteenth St. Community Health Center, Milwaukee
Talking Drums About Health Lecture Series, Milwaukee Health Services, Milwaukee
HIV Treaters Meetings, videoconferenced clinical case conference linking HIV clincians in 3 sites monthly, 12:00-1:00:
- St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison
- Medical College of Wisconsin-Children's Corporate Center, Milwaukee
Examples of customized programs
- 'HIV Update', 1-hour session at the Wisconsin Association of Physician's Assistants, Spring Conference 2005 in Wisconsin Dells.
- 'HIV and other STDs', 3.5 hour workshop at the Stockbridge-Munsee Tribal Health Clinic in Bowler.
- 'HIV Clinical Skill Building', 3.5 hour clinical shadowing with Dr. James Sosman at the University of Wisconsin HIV Clinic in Madison.
- 'HAART: The Options Are Expanding But The Virus Is Changing', 1-hour lecture in the Talking Drums About Health series at Milwaukee Health Services, Isaac Coggs Health Connection in Milwaukee.
- 'Update on HIV Treatment', 1-hour videoconferenced program for health services staff in the Wisconsin Department of Corrections system.
- 'HIV Care for the Incarcerated Patient', 5.5 hour multi-session conference for Wisconsin Department of Corrections health services staff, Madison.
- 'HPV Update', 1-hour grand rounds presentation at St. Clair Hospital in Baraboo.
- 'Prevention for Positives: The Partnership for Health Model for Incorporating Prevention of HIV in Clinical Care Settings', 5.5 hour workshop at the Sixteenth St. Community Health Center in Milwaukee.
- 'Metabolic Complications of HIV', 1-hour lecture in the HIV/AIDS Lecture Series at the Beloit Area Community Health Center in Beloit.
For information on the regularly scheduled programs or to discuss a customized program please contact Nancy Eberle at (608) 261-1152.