Citrix Installation and Setup for Mac
- Use this link directly from citrix: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/mac/
- Control-Click (click while holding the Control key) on CLICK HERE to install the Citrix Plug-in for Mac OSX and select Download Saved Link As.
- On the new window that appears, change the save directory to your desktop and select Save.
- The disk image file will be saved to the user desktop and immediately launch the Citrix client installer. Select OK on the initial screen.
- Select Continue on the subsequent screen. Agree with the Terms of the Software when prompted. On the Select a Destination screen, make sure that the Macintosh HD or local drive is selected.
- In the window that appears, select Don't Append and an ICA file will be saved to the desktop.
- Locate and Double-Click this ICA file. This will launch the previously-installed Citrix installer.
- If the icon doesn’t work, it may have added a .txt to end of the name (i.e. ***.ica.txt). Remove the .txt and try again