Department of Medicine Citrix server is a great resource for creating, storing and modifying Office 2016 documents securely from offsite locations with any computer that has network access.
Use this URL to access the server: https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu
What you need to know to get started
- You will need an active Department of Medicine login and password
- A current Citrix receiver installed. Refer to the instructions on how to install the latest Citrix Receiver if you are using a windows personal computer
- Chrome is the preferred web browser; however, Firefox, IE and Safari work as well.
- Server location: https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu
- The first time you use the server it will seem quite different. Please refer to the instructions “using new domcitrix in chrome”