Fellowship Program Highlights
- 100% ABIM Board pass rate.
- 100% NIH K award success rate in last 15 years.
- NIH funded T32 research training program.
- >70% of graduates are in academic positions.
- Broad scope of clinical training opportunities: General ID, Transplant ID, Global Health, HIV, Travel Medicine, Infection Control, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Clinical Microbiology, Public Health.
- Diverse research training opportunities: Clinical ID, Transplant ID, Epidemiology and Infection Control, Bacterial/Viral/Fungal Pathogenesis, Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Antimocrobial Discovery and Development, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Public Health.
- Multidisciplinary patient care teams including PharmD and Nurse Practitioners on inpatient and ambulatory rotations.
- Additional 1 and 2 year MPH opportunities.