Why would you consider being in a study?
- To learn about your asthma symptoms and ways to control them
- Participants are reimbursed for time and travel
- To receive the newest asthma treatments that are not available to the general public
- Individual care from asthma specialists
- To help researchers learn more about asthma
- Our study team focuses on your safety and comfort
Interested in Participating?
We are looking for patients who have asthma or allergies and who would like to learn more about their conditions while helping us learn more about these diseases. Depending on the study, we are seeking patients from a variety of age groups and ethnic backgrounds, both male and female. We do ask that participants are willing and able to follow study instruction; such as keeping a daily diary and keeping scheduled appointments. We also ask that participants not be pregnant or nursing or plan on becoming pregnant within the time frame of the study.
For more information on how you can become a participant please contact us at the UW Asthma and Allergy Research Program.