- SMPH Fiscal Contacts | Tools and Resources
- UW Business Services: Accounting Services | Purchasing
- Research and Sponsored Programs | PI Portal
- UW Foundation
- WiCi (Wisconsin Continuous Improvement Network)
- UW System Administrative Policies | Fringe Benefits Policy on Sponsored Projects
Background: The State of Wisconsin has very strict rules relating to printing services imbedded in the constitution (Article IV, Section 25). Due to this, special rules apply to printing orders over $49.99, and faculty and staff are not authorized to directly purchase printing of $50 or greater from outside vendors. This applies to all printing jobs, including quick copy/duplicating and posters for conferences. More detail is available in the Printing Policy on Business Services website.
On-campus vendors for printing: