Department of Medicine Education Day 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018 — 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM (includes lunch)
Location: William S. Middleton Memorial Veteran's Hospital auditorium (room A1028) and conference rooms in Medical Foundation Centennial Building
All are welcome to the Department of Medicine's 3rd Annual Education Day, which will focus on educating today’s learners and sharing ideas about current educational issues.
- 8:00 AM: Department of Medicine Grand Rounds - “Centralizing Education: Teaching Quality Improvement in an Asynchronous Fashion" and "You Can’t Teach That! How the Empathy Course Teaches Empathy and Self Care” Grand Rounds (VA Auditorium, Room A1028)
- 9:15 AM: Introduction/Welcome (MFCB 1220)
- 9:30 AM: Breakout Sessions*—Round 1
- 10:30 AM: Breakout Sessions*—Round 2
- 11:30 AM: Flash Talk: Teaching Opportunities and Lunch (MFCB 1220)
*Download Agenda (PDF) for information on presenters and full descriptions of each breakout session.
Questions? Contact Tara Loushine.