600 HIGHLAND AVE
MADISON, WI 53792-0001
- San Diego State University - MS
- San Diego State University/University of California-San Diego - PhD, Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology Track
- University of California-Los Angeles - Internship at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior Adult Neuropsychology
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - Holland Fellowship in Neuropsychology and Neuroimaging, Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Institute
- William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital - Advanced Fellowship in Geriatrics, Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center (GRECC), William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Dr. Lindsay Clark is a faculty member in the Division of Geriatrics and Gerontology in the Department of Medicine. As a neuropsychologist specializing in geriatrics, Dr. Clark provides diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and supportive counseling in the UW Memory Assessment and Follow-up Clinics. She is co-leader of the neuropsychology service for the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (WARDC) and provides research expertise for the Wisconsin Registry for Alzheimer’s Prevention (WRAP) study. She also serves as staff neuropsychologist at the Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center (GRECC) Connect Teleneuropsychology Service and Cognitive Care Clinic at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital. Dr. Clark has provided continuing medical education to clinicians on topics in geriatric neuropsychology, and clinical instruction to neuropsychology and psychology trainees. Dr. Clark is a member of the American Psychology Association Division 40 (Society for Clinical Neuropsychology), the International Neuropsychological Society, and the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research & Treatment (ISTAART).
Dr. Clark’s clinical interests include geriatric medicine, cognitive disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, memory assessment, and teleneuropsychology.
Research InterestsView Dr. Lindsay Clark’s Research Publications on NCBI My Bibliography
Clinical research interests of Dr. Clark include investigations into the early detection of cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease, cerebrospinal fluid and neuroimaging biomarkers of Alzheimer’s disease, and racial disparities in cardiovascular risk factors and cerebrovascular function.