Department of Medicine Citrix server is a great resource for creating, storing and modifying Office 2016 documents securely from offsite locations with any computer that has network access.
Use this URL to access the server: https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu
What you need to know to get started
- You will need an active Department of Medicine login and password
- A current Citrix receiver installed. Refer to the instructions on how to install the latest Citrix Receiver if you are using a windows personal computer
- Chrome is the preferred web browser; however, Firefox, IE and Safari work as well.
- Server location: https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu
- The first time you use the server it will seem quite different. Please refer to the instructions “using new domcitrix in chrome”
Citrix Client Instructions
If you experience difficulty accessing Citrix, contact the Department of Medicine Help Desk