New Citrix Server Announcement
Department of Medicine Helpdesk is happy to announce a new Citrix server is now available. The new server is a great resource for creating, storing and modifying Office 2016 documents securely from offsite locations with any computer that has network access.
What you need to know to get started
- You will need an active Department of Medicine login and password
- A current Citrix receiver installed. Refer to the instructions on how to install the latest Citrix Receiver if you are using a windows personal computer
- Chrome is the preferred web browser; however, Firefox, IE and Safari work as well.
- Server location: https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu
- The first time you use the server it will seem quite different. Please refer to the instructions “using new domcitrix in chrome”
Old Server will be shutdown September 25, 2017
The old Citrix server will no longer be available starting the evening of Monday, September 25, 2017. If you have any documents stored in your profile on the old server you will need to copy the files to a Department of Medicine network drive prior to the shutdown date. We will not be transferring any documents stored on the old Citrix server in the desktop profile to the new server.
OLD Citrix Servers
Citrix - Department of Medicine Citrix Server
Citrix Client Installation Guide
If a user experiences difficulty accessing Citrix, users should contact the Department of Medicine Help Desk