- This is a national nonprofit network of families whose desire is to overcome, not cope with, allergies and asthma.
- AAAAI is the largest professional medical specialty organization representing allergists, clinical immunologists, allied health professionals, and other physicians with a special interest in allergy.
- This foundation is a not-for-profit organization that provides practical information, community based services, support, and referrals through a national network of chapters and educational support groups.
- This site provides patients, family members, health care professionals, and members of the public easy access to information on clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
- National Jewish Medical & Research Center is known worldwide for groundbreaking medical research and for treatment of patients with respiratory, immune, and allergic disorders.